- Free access to APLAR Educational Resources
- Free online access to International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases (IJRD)
- Reduced registration fees for APLAR Congress and Focused Meetings (Trainees and Poster presentation)
- Poster Award and Travel Grant
Members of AYR can apply for:
- APLAR-EULAR SCHOOL OF RHEUMATOLOGY (ESOR) Program
- APLAR-EULAR Exchange Program
- Positions within the AYR Board
- Research and Clinical Fellowships
- Travel grants to attend APLAR Congress and Focused Meetings
Any Rheumatology trainee or consultant aged 40 years or younger within the APLAR region can join our team with the approval of their respective member national organizations (MNO).
Application can be made online at https://form.jotform.me/aplar/ayr-application-form.
NOTE: All applicants need to be a member of their national societies of rheumatology and is required to submit a letter of certification provided by the respective member national organisations.